Honey, Where Are The Christmas Lights?

My bad?

My bad?

Bad boy. Some silly mutt in England swallowed a foot long string of Christmas fairy lights. How did the owner know? Evidently wires were sticking out of his butt. The dog was rushed to the vet and the lights removed. Merry friggin vet bill. Ho, ho,ho.

8 Comments

Filed under Friggin Wildlife, Whoops!

8 responses to “Honey, Where Are The Christmas Lights?

  1. Binky

    Good job they didn’t plug him in.

  2. Good God, keep an eye on your pets please.

  3. Androgoth

    Those dogs will eat anything these days :(

  4. Probably was the one string that had actually been working, too.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s