Oh my, a wheelchair bound man with a penchant for smoking has accidentally set himself and the neighborhood on fire.Here’s how it happened. The Florida man was smoking a ciggie in a vacant lot with lots of grass when he thought he had extinguished it. Hmm, apparently not, because when he threw it into the brush …kaboom…the whole place was on fire including him and his wheelchair. When firefighters arrived the man was nowhere in sight but was later found severely burned in his wheelchair.
Tag Archives: smoker
October 21, 2010 · 10:56 am