Oh dear god, what’s worse than having a baby by caesarean? A Tel Aviv doctor accidentally setting you on fire while having one! It all started when the woman was dabbed with an alcohol solution before and during the procedure. When the surgeon cranked up his diathermic needle, which uses an electric current …..kaboom…the poor woman was engulfed in flames. No worries. After the fire was put out and the woman bandaged, the surgeon continued with the Caesarian. Atta boy. Anywho, after the birth the woman received skin grafts to her butt and thighs and had to have extensive plastic surgery.