OK, here’s the thing employee of Applebees, please don’t serve an alcoholic margarita mix as part of a kids meal because inevitably a 15 month old boy is going to drink it, get drunk, be rushed to hospital and cause an investigation in which you will probably lose your job. Taylor Dill-Reese thought her son was sipping on apple juice at an Applebee’s in Michigan but when he started acting strangely she had a whiff and discovered it was a margarita. It’s believed the child had a blood alcohol reading of .10 . An investigation is currently underway.
Psst No one at the table had ordered an alcoholic drink in case you were wondering it was a mix up.