It Was Probably the Acetone

Let this be a warning to others, do not light a cigarette while using nail polish remover. A Kalamazoo woman is in hosiptal with serious burns and her house is now a charred shell after she “flipped her light” and the house exploded.

7 Comments

Filed under Whoops!

7 responses to “It Was Probably the Acetone

  1. Wow! I may need to write this one down as much as I smoke and my wife likes to get gussied up.

  2. I alternate between Michigan and Florida. Glad you can find loons in both my states….Perhaps the “highly flammable” part of the label had been eaten away by the acetone?

  3. Who does their own nails these days. I know I don’t…haha

  4. Who farted? just askin….

  5. Fairy Face

    How’s the two Melbourne blokes who blew their legs off today making a home made bomb? Another success story lol. WTF were they really going to use it for? The mind boggles. Scary!!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.