Gramps Spontaneously Combusts

The coroner investigating the death of Michael Faherty (73), of Ballybane, Ireland, has declared it spontaneous combustion. Despite Mr Faherty found lying on his back  burned to a cinder next to an open fireplace, forensic experts have ruled out that  fire was the cause. The pensioner seems to have simply burst into flames leaving only minor damage to the area just beneath him and on the ceiling just above him.

Psst Hmm, maybe he got hit by a piece of space junk?

5 Comments

Filed under All That Is Wrong With The World, I'm Just Saying !, Well I Never

5 responses to “Gramps Spontaneously Combusts

  1. I think the coroner may have had a bit too much from his supply of opiates.

  2. Fairy Face

    The way the Irish crink he was probably full of a very flamable liquid. That would have gelped him along lol. RIP old man.

  3. Fairy Face

    Oops, helped that is.

  4. Fairy Face

    I’m just bad news as I don’t drink and can never find any of my ten pairs of glasses. You’ll notice there are lots more typos when I’m up the bush as my computer has had tea/ coffee spilled in it on many occasions and half the keys get stuck. When I’m down in Melbourne I’m not allowed snacks or tea/coffee near their computer lol. I live with the computer police. Just wait till I get my ipad2. I’ll show them.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.