Ok for 18 hours I will be in the air. Sydney-LA- NYC . So behave loons while I am flapping around. Currently lounging in the Qantas lounge ….
Monthly Archives: April 2014
A woman died in a head-on after posting to Facebook (while driving) “The happy song makes me HAPPY”.
A German couple (eye roll) tried to sue for a refund on their Turkish holiday because it was ruined, thanks to the calls to prayer from a nearby mosque. Seems the couple weren’t impressed with the 6am loudspeaker calling worshippers to prayer, nor it being repeated an additional 4 times during the day. They also bitched in their claim that one of the armrests were missing on their flight home plus it was damn turbulent. Needless to say the case was thrown out after the judge reminded them “The call to prayer is customary in Turkey and is comparable with church bells in a Christian country,” oh and no one can predict flight weather. Boom!
OK, this is either going to the biggest hit or an epic fail . Häagen-Dazs Japan is about to release vegetable ice cream. Yes, it is true. The first flavours will be Tomato Cherry and Carrot Orange. Hmm, sounds like when they released frozen yoghurt and everyone thought it was good for them because it was “non fat”. I wonder if they will have Brussel Sprouts and Boysenberry?
Seriously people, why can’t you find MH370? Word’s out that the plane didn’t crash into the ocean at all. Can someone please send a memo to the Australian airforce because they are still searching and bill is going to be enormous and I am guessing taxpayers will be footing it.
Here are the list of some of the rumours circulating the net
1. The plane was hijacked for the gold in the cargo .
2. US drones that crashed in Afghanistan a few years back were being on-sold to China who were transporting them in passenger planes to avoid detection. The US got wind and hijacked the plane, landed it on Diego Garcia airbase in the Indian Ocean and removed the drones, then flew the plane into the ocean. No idea the fate of the passengers.
3. China have dropped a fake black box into ocean because they don’t want anyone to know their navy accidentally blew the plane up.
4. The plane was hijacked and taken to Afghanistan where it will be used as a weapon of mass destruction …. by loading it up with deadly poison.
5. Several psychics have claimed the plane has crashed into a remote jungle area and wasn’t hijacked at all. One Aussie psychic , Harry T, said he wasn’t picking up any spirits , passengers were maybe alive and the plane was on land not water. He feels the mystery may never be solved.
6. The pilot rang Malaysian officials shortly before taking off, threatening to crash the plane unless they released jailed politician Anwar Ibrahim
7. The plane was hijacked because of the 20 execs from the Texas company who were working on a system that can cloak planes and ships from radar. Important technology and information about the device were on their laptops.
Here are the things that don’t make sense
1. A guy on an oil rig reported an explosion in the sky around the time the plane went missing in the general vicinity and sent an email with co-ordinates (kinda fits in with theory #3). Nothing further said about it.He was interviewed but nothing more mentioned.
2. A man on a beach near Penang saw a plane fly very low over him around 3am. He was interviewed but nothing more mentioned.
3. A group of villagers on an island near Maldives saw a large plane with blue and red stripes fly very low over them. The noise woke many of them up and they ran out to look. There is an American airstrip located nearby on one of the islands. (fits with #2 theory)
4.Why did the Chinese search ship report a ping a day before the batteries were to run out and then suddenly two Australian ships pick up pinging (which were in a different search zone) and dismiss the Chinese ship pings ? (fits theory #3)
5.If the pilot planned to commit suicide why did he take the plane on a joyride and fly under the radar before crashing it?
6. If the plane was flying so low to avoid radar why didn’t any phones or electrical devices ping a tower? First class have satellite phones.
7. Boeing have been suspiciously silent despite receiving data from the engine for hours after the plane went missing. Boeing have not spoken at all about the plane, the data or a possibility it was a mechanical fault. Simply strange.
Oh for the love of….who invited the white supremacists to the Virginia Easter egg hunt? Seems several little snowflakes were finding eggs throughout Henrico County filled with nasty racist notes. Fortunately most kids didn’t understand the meaning of the messages which included pithy little statements like “Mass immigration and forced assimilation of non-whites into our lands is genocide.” and “Diversity = white genocide,”.