One more time people, just leave wildlife alone. A man in Arizona decided it would be a hoot to throw a rattlesnake on the BBQ during a children’s party. Show the little snowflakes how a snake sizzles. The rattler had just slithered into the yard when the guy grabbed it by the head but as luck would have it he lost his grip and the angry snake bit him on the face and chest. Luckily a hospital was nearby. He was sedated for 5 days until the swelling went down. Still no word on the snake. Probably gloating with his mates in the Rattler’s nest.