Just when you thought it was safe, the Russian nerve agent Novichok has reared its deadly head once again. Two people in Salisbury were infected this week after it is believed they picked up a contaminated item on the street. One of the victims passed away today and the second victim is still fighting for his life. It is believed the pair came in contact with the deadly nerve agent in a park near where a former Russian spy and his daughter were struck down a few months ago. A used cigarette butt has been named as a potential item.