Oh for the love of special sauce. A study in the UK has revealed that not one, not two but EVERY single McDonalds touchscreen menu they tested had faecal matter on it. In one case, they found the potentially deadly staphylococcus bacteria. If you think about it, this was always going to happen. Just place the study on top of the pile below hotel TV remotes, escalator handrails and airline touchscreens. Thanks people, we are one touch away from potential death. WASH YOUR FRIGGIN HANDS, please.
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Hands up who hates the “new car scent”? I must admit I hate it. Makes me feel quite ill. Apparently, I am not alone, seems a billion people in China hate it too. In a recent survey, it was revealed that most Chinese drivers prefer poor engine performance or safety than having a car that ponks. To break into the lucrative car market in Asia, Ford is currently working on a patent to eliminate the “new car smell”. Good luck with that.
Sometimes it is better to grab your things and just walk away, no looking back.
A bit shout out to the vets who have volunteered their time and expertise saving helpless animals caught up in the deadly California fires. So many animals were abandoned as people fled the fast-moving flames.
With a heavy heart, I write yet another post about a mass shooting. I don’t like discussing the actions of the shooter, as it doesn’t change a thing. Plus, we will never know or fully understand what goes through the mind of someone so intend to kill. All I know is 12 beautiful souls, who were simply going about their business, won’t be seated at the table for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year (or any other year). Sadly one of the victims was Tel Orfanos, who had only 12 months earlier survived the Las Vegas massacre. Each will have a story and each of those stories will finish with the words THE END. Thoughts and prayers.
OK Loons, one more time, do not, and I repeat, do not put peanut butter on your crotch when in the room with a bulldog. Unless of course, you don’t want your penis or testicles. Apparently, the dog ate the man’s genitals and left him bleeding on the floor.