OK Loons, one more time, do not, and I repeat, do not put peanut butter on your crotch when in the room with a bulldog. Unless of course, you don’t want your penis or testicles. Apparently, the dog ate the man’s genitals and left him bleeding on the floor.
Tag Archives: ate
Iz just couldnt helpz myself, it smelled so goodz…iz sorryz mummy….
Bella the Lab ate a wedding cake on the day of the wedding. The cake was suppose to be being looked after by the bridesmaid Someone forgot to check the latch on Bella’s cage…. “When I got up in the morning and opened the kitchen door I screamed and burst into tears. The cake was totally destroyed and Bella was sitting there looking at the ground knowing very well that she was in big, big trouble.”
In a desperate plea the bridesmaid and her partner frantically searched for a cake maker to whip something up to replace the crumbled mess. They eventually found someone to get them out of the mess. Well played Bella!
Oh for goodness sakes, how many times do I have to tell you, swallowing a highly poisonous snake for $2 is gonna get you a whole lot of porcelain hugging. Zaver Rathod from India killed the nasty little reptile after it bit his friend but was then dared to eat it for 100 rupee. Never one to turn down a bet he ate the friggin thing raw. Enter severe vomiting.Lucky for Mr Rathod doctors were able to remove the entire contents of his stomach before the venom could seep into his bloodstream and kill him stone dead.