OMG, warning people, be careful when puffing on an electronic cigarette. A man has had his teeth blown out after the device’s battery exploded. The cig is suppose to simulate smoking by producing a safe vapor that has no odor or residue. The Florida man had been using the electronic cigarette for several years after he began suffering lung problems. Authorities are not sure exactly what went on but the battery went kaboom after having a puff, taking out his teeth , part of his tongue and setting his study on fire. Whatever you do don’t smoke!
Tag Archives: battery
You know what I hate? When you get in a big old argument with your hubby about those doing the shopping and in your rage you chuck your flip flop at his penis and then YOU to end up being arrested for battery. I really friggin hate that! Not a good look on the resume either !
A Crestview mom came up with a simple and friggin effective way to stop her eldest son picking on his younger bro. Call the police.Yep, after oldest son (18) got peeved with mom, he went off and slapped his younger brother. Response? A call to the cops. Hmm, after they noted a red mark on younger boy’s face, they arrested older brother for battery.
Ewh, if your boyfriend blocks one nostril with his finger and then blows the content of the other nostril all over you, it’s time to get a new boyfriend. The woman who was splattered with blood and snot contacted Crestview police and had him charged with battery.