Tag Archives: BBQ

Rattlesnake 1, Human 0

One more time people, just leave wildlife alone. A man in Arizona decided it would be a hoot to throw a rattlesnake on the BBQ during a children’s party. Show the little snowflakes how a snake sizzles. The rattler had just slithered into the yard  when the guy grabbed it by the head but as luck would have it he lost his grip and the angry snake bit him on the face and chest. Luckily a hospital was nearby. He was sedated for 5 days until the swelling went down. Still no word on the snake. Probably gloating with his mates in the Rattler’s nest.

1 Comment

Filed under All That Is Wrong With The World

Just Tear Gas The Rivals

One should never take a Houston Rodeo BBQ seriously or they might find themselves at the end of the unemployment line. Just ask Mike Hamby , he’s lost his job as a cop for allegedly throwing a “powerful chemical irritant” into the tent of cook off rivals, some of which were amputees in wheelchairs. Well at least now he’s got time to master his cooking!

2 Comments

Filed under All That Is Wrong With The World, I'm Just Saying !

BBQ Fail

Attention people, this is not how to light a BBQ ….

Psst And yes, I think that was an Australian accent!

3 Comments

Filed under All That Is Wrong With The World, Friggin Dumbass, That's Gotta Hurt, Whoops!

Quick, Call The Irony Police!

You know what I hate? When you go to a violence prevention BBQ in Canada and get hit with a friggin stray bullet. Sheez, I friggin hate that! The man was in the park with a group of people when they got caught in the crossfire of a shootout. He took a bullet in the back as he tried shielding a child. I’d be calling that barbecue pretty much  a fail!

1 Comment

Filed under All That Is Wrong With The World, Friggin Scary, How Embarrassing, That's Gotta Hurt, Well I Never, Whoops!

The Moral Of The Story

A Tasmanian family of eight are lucky to be alive after they all suffered serious carbon monoxide poisoning after cranking up their wood fire barbecue inside their house.To make matters worse, the BBQ had been placed in a closed room. Five family members are still undergoing hyperbaric treatment in Hobart due to high levels of carbon monoxide in their blood.

9 Comments

Filed under I'm Just Saying !, They Live Among Us !, Whoops!