Blahahahahaha, Aussie Prime Minister Julia Gillard has been running two blogs since March this year. So far she has managed to get one comment and 5 likes. In return, taxpayers are forking out $53,000 for the cost of running the damn things. The Government describes the blogs as an “online conversation”.
Tag Archives: blogs
Ok here’s the thing Loons, after Trippin With Rip and Zodi’s blog got featured on “Freshly Pressed” I thought, why the fuck hasn’t Bearman’s, Madhatters, Susi Spice, Jammers, or mine been highlighted for the world to see? So I did a bit of scrounging and found the prerequisite for being featured. Oh shit, for the love of god, now I see why, here are the five reasons….
1. I sure as hell don’t write unique content that’s free of bad stuff.
2. Hmm, yeah, OK, I include images or other visuals but it’s usually from clip art.
3. OK, I add tags but they usually include “friggin”, “WTF” and “for the love of god”, which, evidently, is a big friggin “obscure” no-no.
4. Blahahahaah writing typo-free content …as if! Friggin dunbos!
5. A compelling headline which “Avoid swear words, excessive punctuation or vague statements.” You have got to be fucking kidding me!
Oh well, I don’t mind being on the bottom of the blog heap…at least I’m in good company.
Psst Hey Joy, do you take bribes by any chance (Bearman wants to know!!!!!).