My greatest fear is that at some point wildlife will realise that if they join forces and attacked us collectively, we are screwed. Given that, a woman in India was bitten by some mean-ass snake in the middle of the night, while she was sleeping. When she woke up she began breastfeeding her baby before both became decidedly ill. Sadly they both died en route to the hospital. It is believed that the mother passed the poisonous venom through to her child via the breast milk. The family told authorities that they had seen the snake in the house but they didn’t manage to catch it.
Tag Archives: breast milk
A female thief in Germany has found a unique way to rob a pharmacy. She squirted her breast milk at the staff, which distracted and probably horrified them, before she took off with the money in the till. The woman was described as “robust” and spoke in some weird language. Hmm, so was that a booby trap?
We interrupt this broadcast to make an important announcement….breast milk ice cream is OK to
eat lick. Yes, the London Ice cream parlor has been given the thumbs up to go back to selling their $22 a scoop Baby Gaga breast milk ice cream. Seems health and safety are happy with the milk screening. Now all the ice cream parlor has to worry about is Lady Gaga suing their asses off!
If there was ever a good reason to give up drugs while you were breastfeeding, this is probably it. A two month old baby has died after being poisoned by a drug he ingested via his mother’s breast milk. Kaisha Poulson was charged with murder after an autopsy revealed …death by methamphetamine poisoning.Egads.