OMG, what the hell ? A three month old baby boy is currently in an Indian hospital because he allegedly keeps bursting into flames . Doctors think he maybe excreting flammable gases through his skin or alternatively his mother is simply lying . According to the mother the poor little bub has spontaneously combusted 4 times causing horrific burns.
Psst Nappy changing must be a challenge…one fart…kaboom! Hmm, too far?
Want sauce with that?
Passersby got the shock of their lives at a Swedish railway station when a man appeared to spontaneously combust right in front of their eyes. The man was standing outside a vinyl record store at the station when, whoosh, he burst into flames. While most stood and stared in shock, a streetcar driver ran to his rescue and used his coat to put him out. No word on how, why or who.
Psst A vinyl record store?