Remember the exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7 battery recall ? You know, the one where the phones randomly kaboomed . Hmm, well, seems one of the Chinese plants, where they were made, has burst into flames. Samsung is denying it was caused by their new line of batteries despite the fire department posting this clanger “material that caught fire was lithium batteries inside the production workshops and some half-finished products,” 110 firefighters were sent to fight the blaze. Awks.
PSST The irony alert is this still won’t deter me from getting the Galaxy S8
Lets not lie, how many of you are tsking?
China, sewer grill, leg trapped, firefighters, grinders, public humiliation, buckets of shame…you can fill in the blanks.
There are numerous things you can do with a wedding ring but slipping it on your penis is not one of them. Just ask the Chinese dude who had his stuck for two days. The pain became so unbearable he had no choice but to ring firefighters. It took 90 minutes and a bucket of humiliation before the gold band was cut off. Unfortunately for him, footage of the incident has been making its rounds on social media.
PSST I know what you are thinking Loons but I’m
guessing hoping the ring was a man’s extra large.
Oh dear, what is worse than getting your head stuck between two concrete barriers? Having police officers, firefighters and the press rocking up. This 8 year old will rue the day she ever wanted to see if her head fitted through.
Honey, sweetie, darl, I hate to break it to you but she is NEVER coming. A love struck Dutchman had to be taken from the airport to a Chinese hospital suffering exhaustion after he waited 10 days in the airport lounge for his online girlfriend to rock up. Evidently she was a no-show because she thought he was joking. Anywho, it was always going to end badly, she wasn’t even there, she was away getting plastic surgery.
A 4 year old Chinese kid spent a good hour with his head stuck in a L shaped pipe. Hmm, lets see the time line… about thirty minutes smashing into things before his parents found him , a short ride to the local fire station and then another 20 minutes patiently screaming while fireman removed it.