OMG, a Chinese restaurant in Kentucky has been shut down after a health inspector discovered roadkill in the kitchen. The dead deer had been wheeled through the eating area earlier and was spied by a horrified customer who saw its leg sticking out of a garbage bag. The owner’s son later fessed he found the dead animal on the side of the road but said he had planned to serve it to his family not his customers.
Tag Archives: Chinese restaurant
Never stand between a China man and a restaurant bill. A customer, who had a seizure at the Shifu Dumpling Express in Acland St, St Kilda, and his friend were handed the bill as the ill man was being loaded into an ambulance. Hello, someone had to foot the bill! In response the owner said “My opinion is that they ate in our restaurant, they have to pay”. Hmm, evidently the bill wasn’t even $30.