Let this be a warning to others, do not light a cigarette while using nail polish remover. A Kalamazoo woman is in hosiptal with serious burns and her house is now a charred shell after she “flipped her light” and the house exploded.
Tag Archives: cigarette
A pet rat in the UK set his friggin cage on fire after he nicked a smoldering cigarette from his owner’s ashtray and took it to bed. The rat called No Name has a habit of stealing things and putting it in his cage, which probably accounts for all the empty beer cans and litter he has accumulated. Luckily the fire only caused minor damage to the house but the owner, Nelly Banks,says No Name will be in the doghouse for some time.
Can I have a cigarette with my McHappy meal thanks! Nicky Holloway was horrified when she found an unused ciggie at the bottom of her Maccas box (hmm, could be worse). The culprit seems to be a staff member who was serving her. Despite offers of compensation Ms Holloway plans to sue.