Oh dear, seems it wasn’t just the UN pissed off with Imadinnerjacket. Yep, al Qaeda aren’t too happy with his conspiracy theory rants about September 11th either. Hello, messing with their cred! How the hell can you be taken seriously as a terrorist organisation when you have a grey suited fool muddying the waters!
Tag Archives: conspiracy theories
It was bound to happen. Some dude is planning to find Osama Bin Laden’s body down in the deep blue sea to prove he is really , truly dead. Bill Warren thinks Obama sucked at proving to the world that terrorist number 1 was killed in a navy seal raid in Pakistan in May so he is going to retrieve the body, do a DNA test and put the conspiracy theories to rest. Yes, of course he will have a friggin film crew with him. Mr Warren will be using state of the art line technology during the search. Yeah, good luck with that. I’m guessing Osama is fish food by now!
OK, I, like many, watched live as the two planes crashed into the World Trade Center. I stayed riveted to my TV for 48 hours straight thinking WTF and who the hell is Osama Bin Laden. But I must admit I never heard in all the time I was watching the events unfold anyone talking about secondary explosions. So imagine my surprise to find an interesting clip on Youtube showing a montage of eyewitness reports all talking about explosive devices, secondary explosions and bombs.Ah I know you Loons love a conspiracy….check it out.
Psst Oh and if you were thinking the explosions were gas leaks, forget about it. All the buildings were Class A meaning no gas lines were permitted due to safety regulations.
What happened to Air France Flight 447? With today’s technology you would have thought they would have picked up the bleeping beacon pretty damn quick, but alas no. Maybe send a sub with sonar but alas no. And pray tell why isn’t Google Earth entering the search, throw a satellite over the area and snap away.Come on people it is 2009 chuck a GPS in the black box for goodness sakes! New reports coming out of Brazil are now claiming the wreckage previously thought to belong to the doomed aircraft was simply sea junk (don’t get me Al Gored on that!) and that oil slick… hmm, ships! It doesn’t help the mystery when 12 other planes, who were flying the same air route around the same time, did not report any problems with weather conditions. Why was there no distress call, I have watched enough Air Crash Investigations to know at least the pilot has enough time to do that! Air France have now confirmed 24 error messages were sent as the systems closed down one by one. Then there is the woman in England whose husband was on the flight, she still carried hope he was alive because his cell phone continued to ring long after the plane had disappeared over the Atlantic.
Suggested theories flying around the internet
1. Possibly hit by a meteor: discarded after another plane witnessed white flash of light
2. Bomb : despite everyone and their dog ruling out a terrorist attack we can’t help but question it, especially after Air France admitted receiving bomb threats a few days before the incident.
3. Struck by lightning: Every expert and their dog have been on CNN,FOX, BBC and SKY ruling out that a strike alone would not be enough to bring down a plane.
4. Catastrophic Failure or simply a series of unfortunate events: Air France are being vary careful not to implicate the plane or pilot error until some debris or black box is found.
5. A UFO took the plane : Why? It isn’t like we got better technology than them.Aliens on an airbus..I don’t think so! Hmm, but if the plane had chucked a left, they may have found themselves in the Bermuda Triangle and that is a whole other story.
And so what are they saying on Twitter? One tweet asked David Copperfield to quit messing around, while another thinks they are probably on some deserted island fending off dinosaurs!
What is most disconcerting is that no one is officially dead until they find wreckage!
UPDATE: Conspiracy theorists back in your boxes the wreckage of Flight 447 has been found and also several bodies.