Religious preppers are stockpiling in anticipation for the September 28th Apocalypse. Doomsday believers are in countdown mode as the most dreaded day on their calander fast approaches. 28th of September Loons is the day when everything aligns according to the Old Testament. Yep, end of times people, end of the times. When each of the 4 lunar eclipses (in two years) all coincide with a Jewish Holy Day it was prophesied that mankind will be doomed. And that is happening on the 28th. To add additional weight to this …. it also coincides with a super moon. Evidently, the end of times fear campaign originated from the Book of Joel, where it was written ‘the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes’. Oh and it isn’t just the Jewish people freaking out, the Mormons are too.
Tag Archives: end of the world
Well, I must say this end of the world thingy was over rated.
Holy crap, the apocalypse is nigh, Julia Gillard said so. Run for your lives. I know a little place in France….
Hmm, hold your horses one tiny minute there Rapture soothsayers. Seems Harold Camping may have been a few days early on his end of the world prediction. Enter Dr. Richard Ruhling. He thinks Christ’s “knock” will be on the 26th of May. Why the 26th? Check out his little historical disaster checklist, do you see anything in common?
1. Gujarat India earthquake 26 Jan 2001
2. The Rhodes earthquake 26 June 1926
3. Taiwan earthquake 26 April 2010
4. Japan earthquake 26 Feb 2010
5. NE Japan earthquake 26 May 2003
6. NE Japan earthquake 26 July 2003
7. North America earthquake 26 Jan 1700
8. Yugoslav earthquake 26 July 1963
9. Aceh Tsunami 26 Dec 2004
10. Jogjakarta earthquake 26 May 2006
11. Tasik earthquake 26 June 2010
12. Mentawai Tsunami 26 Oct 2010
13. Merapi volcanic eruption 26 Oct 2010
14. Krakatau volcanic eruption 26 Aug 1883 ( 36,000 dead )
15. China earthquake 26 July 1976 ( 255,000 dead )
16. Portugal earthquake 26 Jan 1951 ( 30,000 dead )
17. Kansu, China earthquake 26 Dec 1932 ( 70,000 dead )
18. Turkey earthquake 26 Dec 1939 ( 41,000 dead )
19. Sabah Tidal waves 26 Dec 1996 ( 1,000 dead )
20. Bam, Iran earthquake 26 Dec 2003 ( 60,000 dead )
Not convinced? The end of the world according to the Mayan calendar is 26.12.2012.
Hmm, well Ruhling also notes… Genesis 7:4,11 “The Flood’s timing came after a week of scoffing” Oh crap!
Want proof with that?
Psst Mayan’s said 21st. Another one who can’t get his numbers right.
OK loons, it ain’t looking so good over here, we’ve just had a 4.3 earthquake north of Perth in Newman. So if I get separate from the rest of you, I’ll be waiting just right of the pearly gates. I’ll be the one in the red Snuggie. How’s it over your way Fairy Face? The latest news out of Harold Camping’s Rapture rambles is 6pm. It begins at 6pm.
Psst If all things go to plan I’m going to be the first to plank on the Pearly Gates!