Look away loons, this is not pretty. A woman in India thought she was getting a cold after feeling a weird nasal sensation . Off she toddled to the docs who referred her to a hospital to have her nasal cavity flush out. When the discomfort continued she went to another hospital where they performed a nasal endoscopy. It was then that they discovered the culprit. A live roach was living in a space between her eyes and brain. Evidently it had crawled up her nose found a nice little bachelor pad and wasn’t going to leave without a fight. It took 45 minutes to remove the squatter after an epic battle using suction and forceps. I hope they sprayed it good.
Tag Archives: eye
This is going to end in tears…
Look away sensitive loons, what I am about to tell you is downright gross. A man in India had a 5 inch long wriggling worm extracted from his eyeball. That’s about 15cm people!!!! The docs aren’t sure where the parasite originally entered from a cut in his foot or from him eating raw food. Ewh. Not grossed out enough there is a video!!!
No Michael Johnson, no, you never ever use super glue as a practical joke. Johnson (19) and his mates were on a camping trip when he decided to pour a tube of super glue onto one of his friends cheeks while he was sleeping. Johnson thought the guy would touch it and his hand would stick to his face. Genius! Hmm, only prob was the glue rolled down the victims cheek, into one of his eyes and ear. Yep, as you can imagine when the victim woke his eye was sealed shut and he couldn’t hear. Of course Johnson has been charged and the victim is still seeking medical treatment because the glue drained into his inner ear. And so ends their New York camping trip.