It use to be an urban legend you would tell visitors to Australia…careful of the Redback on the toilet seat. But alas for one unlucky dude it has become a reality. A man in Sydney was bitten by the venomous Redback spider while taking a leak in a portaloo …wait, there is more…. he was bitten on his penis. OK loons, I know what you were thinking , he was either sitting down (which is uncool) or he was standing up (which makes it awfully big). Anywho, I digress. By the time paramedics had arrived, the man had wisely made his own way to hospital where he was treated for swelling, pain and the humiliation. No word on the mental state of the spider.
Tag Archives: hospital
They should ban all cameras and phones from people having surgery…. what am I saying … hell NO
You know what is awks? When you get injured, have to go to hospital and all your girlfriends visit at the same time. A Chinese man probably wished he had been badly injured in the car accident when hospital staff contacted his 17 girlfriends , who they thought were family members, and they all rocked up at the same time. To make matters worse they all discovered they had all been giving him money, with one poor idiot admitting she had been supporting him for 9 years. He is now facing a string of fraud charges.
Feet up patients in a Saskatchewan hospital, you got snakes. Over a hundred of the slimy reptiles have been found slithering around the basement and wards since February. Officials say they are harmless little garter snakes but you might want to sleep with one eye open anyways.
Oh no, a UK family is understandably distraught after the body of David Gardner was allegedly left to rot on a table in a hospital morgue for nearly a week because it was too large to fit into a mortuary fridge. The family were unable to say their goodbyes as the body had decomposed prior to the funeral . An investigation is currently underway.
Look away loons, this is nasty. A man in Bengal hospital had his penis nibbled off by a rat. Yes, you heard me, nibbled off!!! Arun Sandhukha was found by relatives lying in a pool of blood in a hospital bed after being admitted with pneumonia. He died later that day. Authorities admitted the ward was home to quite a few rodents.