Oh for the love of Agatha Christie have they really found debris from the missing Malaysian airlines plane? Yes, a piece of plane washed up at La Reunion island, off the coast of Madagascar and all fingers are pointing to it being part of the missing MH370. The conspiracy part of me thinks it could have been conveniently planted (as it was predicted wreckage would wash up there) but the non cynical side hopes it is, so it can bring closure to all the families. Want sauce with that?
Tag Archives: Malaysian airlines
Seriously people, why can’t you find MH370? Word’s out that the plane didn’t crash into the ocean at all. Can someone please send a memo to the Australian airforce because they are still searching and bill is going to be enormous and I am guessing taxpayers will be footing it.
Here are the list of some of the rumours circulating the net
1. The plane was hijacked for the gold in the cargo .
2. US drones that crashed in Afghanistan a few years back were being on-sold to China who were transporting them in passenger planes to avoid detection. The US got wind and hijacked the plane, landed it on Diego Garcia airbase in the Indian Ocean and removed the drones, then flew the plane into the ocean. No idea the fate of the passengers.
3. China have dropped a fake black box into ocean because they don’t want anyone to know their navy accidentally blew the plane up.
4. The plane was hijacked and taken to Afghanistan where it will be used as a weapon of mass destruction …. by loading it up with deadly poison.
5. Several psychics have claimed the plane has crashed into a remote jungle area and wasn’t hijacked at all. One Aussie psychic , Harry T, said he wasn’t picking up any spirits , passengers were maybe alive and the plane was on land not water. He feels the mystery may never be solved.
6. The pilot rang Malaysian officials shortly before taking off, threatening to crash the plane unless they released jailed politician Anwar Ibrahim
7. The plane was hijacked because of the 20 execs from the Texas company who were working on a system that can cloak planes and ships from radar. Important technology and information about the device were on their laptops.
Here are the things that don’t make sense
1. A guy on an oil rig reported an explosion in the sky around the time the plane went missing in the general vicinity and sent an email with co-ordinates (kinda fits in with theory #3). Nothing further said about it.He was interviewed but nothing more mentioned.
2. A man on a beach near Penang saw a plane fly very low over him around 3am. He was interviewed but nothing more mentioned.
3. A group of villagers on an island near Maldives saw a large plane with blue and red stripes fly very low over them. The noise woke many of them up and they ran out to look. There is an American airstrip located nearby on one of the islands. (fits with #2 theory)
4.Why did the Chinese search ship report a ping a day before the batteries were to run out and then suddenly two Australian ships pick up pinging (which were in a different search zone) and dismiss the Chinese ship pings ? (fits theory #3)
5.If the pilot planned to commit suicide why did he take the plane on a joyride and fly under the radar before crashing it?
6. If the plane was flying so low to avoid radar why didn’t any phones or electrical devices ping a tower? First class have satellite phones.
7. Boeing have been suspiciously silent despite receiving data from the engine for hours after the plane went missing. Boeing have not spoken at all about the plane, the data or a possibility it was a mechanical fault. Simply strange.
As the search for Malaysian Airlines flight M370 goes into its third week it has been revealed that the Malaysian Government has so far refused to release the full list of items that were being carried in the cargo hold of the plane to Australian authorities (or anyone else for that matter). This has been raising already suspicious eyebrows about what the plane was really carrying and pissing off the pilots who have unenviable task of looking for a friggin needle in a oceanstack. What is Malaysia hiding?
Anywho, for those who don’t know much about Western Australia, the global contingent of planes that have been arriving from around the world to help in the search are making their home at the RAAF Pearce Airbase in Bullsbrook which is basically “out in the boonies” (downtown rural). The base is quite unique as it is right next to the Great Northern Highway where the planes literally land over you. I drove out there yesterday to check out the activity and have a sticky beak. The Chinese planes had just arrived and were out on the tarmac and the two Japanese aircrafts were coming into land, whilst the poor foreign journos were plonked under trees in a small designated area near the main entrance. When I left they were busily writing up their news updates on fold up tables with their car beams as their only source of lighting (sucks to be them). You would think someone would have set up a makeshift tent for them (the bullants and Mozzies must have been having a field day). Greta and Geraldo will not be impressed if they have to venture this way…. unless, of course, they want to bunker down at the Red Roof Hotel Motel or a B&B at Upperthong.
Oh and before I forget, a big hats off and applaud to all the servicemen and servicewomen from around the globe who have put their political differences aside to help find flight M370 . What a wonderful and surprising world we live in. Bravo guys.
Well, after over two weeks of searching for Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 (and me glued to CNN) it appears it may have crashed off the coast of Western Australia (my back yard). If the debris turns out to be the missing plane I suspect Perth will become the hub. Our little city (the most isolated in the world) has become quite the news headlines of late. To all the families and friends of the passengers and crew , thoughts and prayers.
I’m not the one to be impatient or anything but seriously, can’t anyone find the missing Malaysian Airlines plane? And to think they got a man on the moon in 1969!!!! I can’t believe on day 5 the navy suddenly announces they tracked it an hour after it went missing going the wrong way. Hmm, that knowledge would have been handy on day friggin one. Seriously people , terrorists must be watching this with delight. I thought big brother was watching our every move, but it seems more like big brother’s baby sis.
The plane couldn’t have gone missing in a more populated area, with one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world yet nothing. I don’t get it. Rumours are flying that the Malaysian government maybe secretly negotiating with hijackers. Anyone want to borrow my tin foil hat?