OK, here’s the thing Wendy’s employees, don’t ring 911 if you haven’t got permission, even if you suspect someone put something poisonous in your drink. Sara Barahona was working at the Jacksonville Wendy’s branch when she took a sip of her drink and thought it tasted odd. When she lifted the lid it was white and foamy. After feeling a bit whoosie she rang 911 but was later reprimanded by her boss for not seeking permission first. It was later determined her drink had been spiked with oven cleaner!