Puppy + teeth + deodorant can = kaboom. An explosion in England that caused $3,500 in damage was most likely caused by a puppy puncturing a can of deodorant. The little whippet is thought to have bit into the can and then left it next to a gas fireplace which resulted in the room blowing up. The owners said the naughty pup is not in the doghouse and they were just grateful that all their animals survived the explosion.
Tag Archives: puppy
OMG, that’s like marking your territory and yourself at the same time. Stinky little pooch!!!
When in doubt, it’s best to fake your death …
Never work with children or dogs with diarrhea!
Whoopsie daisy, four year old Daniel Blair decided it was time to give his new puppy a wash, so he took the cocker spaniel into the bathroom and flushed him down the toilet! Hate it when that happens. Lucky for the little pup his absence was missed and a distraught Mrs Blair rang the firefighters. After four hours of desperately trying to find the pooch, Dyno Rod plumbers were eventually called. Using the state of the art cameras they were able to locate the little tyke lying upside down in a pile of neighborhood shit, about 20m from the house. In a desperate effort to ensure the pooch didn’t end up being flushed to kingdom come, all the neighbors were asked to refrain from using their loos until the pup was rescued. The dog was eventually saved and christened
little shit Dyno in honor of the plumbers. The vet has given Dyno a clean bill of health, though he is still a little flushed!
As if there wouldn’t be footage of the dramatic rescue. I’m a friggin puppy get me out of here. Hmm, so that is what the inside of a sewer pipe looks like! Bless!