OMG, remember that baby grand suck on a sandbar in Florida? Yeah well some musician hired a team to rescue the damn thing. Carl Bentulan said his son pressured him into saving the sorry excuse for a musical instrument, after it was discovered all alone on a sandbar. Ironically the real owners of the piano, the Harrington family, rolled up to retrieve it on the very same day. Snap! Seems threats of massive fines was a great motivator. They told reporters they had placed the former movie prop on the sandbar after it was set alight at a New Year’s Eve Party. Poor friggin thing! Anywho, they were surprised as anyone to discover it was already gone. Meanwhile back at the Bentulan’s house, they say it’s shit and far too gone to ever play music again BUT they plan to make it a decoration in their living room!!!! Really? Maybe in a corner?
Tag Archives: set on fire
Oh dear god, what’s worse than having a baby by caesarean? A Tel Aviv doctor accidentally setting you on fire while having one! It all started when the woman was dabbed with an alcohol solution before and during the procedure. When the surgeon cranked up his diathermic needle, which uses an electric current …..kaboom…the poor woman was engulfed in flames. No worries. After the fire was put out and the woman bandaged, the surgeon continued with the Caesarian. Atta boy. Anywho, after the birth the woman received skin grafts to her butt and thighs and had to have extensive plastic surgery.
Oh my, a wheelchair bound man with a penchant for smoking has accidentally set himself and the neighborhood on fire.Here’s how it happened. The Florida man was smoking a ciggie in a vacant lot with lots of grass when he thought he had extinguished it. Hmm, apparently not, because when he threw it into the brush …kaboom…the whole place was on fire including him and his wheelchair. When firefighters arrived the man was nowhere in sight but was later found severely burned in his wheelchair.
Saddest story of the week goes to the disabled woman in Silver Springs who was left playing outside with a child’s magnifying glass.You can pretty much guess what happened. She set herself on fire 😦 .