Anyone remember Bethany Storro the woman who claimed a black woman threw acid in her face outside a Starbucks? No? Come on she was scheduled to appear on Oprah, you must know her,she’s the one with the severe burns to her face. Oh well anywho, seems like she’s been fibbing. No one threw acid at her, she did it herself.I know, that’s friggins stupid! . But evidently after all the worldwide attention her story attracted she has confessed that her injuries were self inflicted. Sheez!
Tag Archives: severe burns
OK, here’s the thing Chris Welding, when spraying a spider with a flammable aerosol can, do not and I repeat, do not, light a cigarette to see if you had killed it. Holy kaboom Batman. The door blew off and Mr Welding was not only blown off his feet but received severe burns. No word on the spider.
OMG, tragedy has ruined the Sauna World Championships in Finland. Damn it. Russian contestant Vladimir Ladyzhenskiy died from severe burns while battling it out with reigning champ Timo Kaukonen six minutes into the final round. The two were sweating it out in a 230 degree (110 Celsius) room, with water was tossed on a hot stove every thirty seconds, when ex wrestler Vladimir collapsed. Both men were allegedly friggin bleeding from their burns when they were yanked out of the sauna. Ironically there is not even a decent friggin prize for the winner, just a title. The competition, which has been running since 1999, is over for good.
OK here’s the thing boys, don’t be putting four gallons of methanol in a 55 gallon drum so you can go for a “barrel ride”, it will only end in tears! The two men from Washington State, filled up the barrel, sat on top and lit it, expecting to go shooting across a parking lot like a rocket. Instead it just went kaboom! One end of the barrel reportedly flew 120ft, Both men are now in hospital with severe burns.
Step away from the plaster of Paris people, it can be friggin dangerous. A 19 year old art student lost 8 fingers after she plonked her hands in the plaster. Evidently when plaster of Paris sets, it heats from the inside out. Her hands were exposed to heat of up to 60C after she mistakenly put her hands in the plaster instead of wet clay . The class and teacher were horrified when the liquid quickly set around her skin and began burning. Despite a frantic attempt to hack off the plaster with hammers it was only when in hospital that doctors, using a pneumatic drill, were they able to free her. By then, however her hands were badly burned. Hell yes she is suing!