Word of warning loons, do be smoking while using your oxygen tank . A man in Kentucky died after he lit a cigarette and his oxygen tank exploded. His family said it wasn’t the first time his tanks had blown (three prior explosions) but add that this time it was different because it killed him.
Tag Archives: smoking
OMG, warning people, be careful when puffing on an electronic cigarette. A man has had his teeth blown out after the device’s battery exploded. The cig is suppose to simulate smoking by producing a safe vapor that has no odor or residue. The Florida man had been using the electronic cigarette for several years after he began suffering lung problems. Authorities are not sure exactly what went on but the battery went kaboom after having a puff, taking out his teeth , part of his tongue and setting his study on fire. Whatever you do don’t smoke!
OK, the moral of the story is never use a hole in the floor as an ashtray. Firemen raced to a house in Oregon after the dumbass residents used a hole in their floor as the community ashtray. That’s $30,000 worth of fire damage right there.
OK, here’s the thing mister, having a solo sex romp on a trampoline early in the morning is fine, but just make sure no one is watching! James Burden from Westquarter, Scotland, decided it would be fun to get naked and masturbate on a trampoline, unfortunately he wasn’t expecting any on lookers. The woman told the court she saw Mr Burden from her window stark naked with a cigarette in one hand and his genitals in the other. Now there’s multi-tasking for ya! Mr Burden pleaded guilty to publicly exposing his person in a shameless and indecent manner.
Psst Pity the kid who used the trampoline next! Tad slippery!