Seriously people, why can’t you find MH370? Word’s out that the plane didn’t crash into the ocean at all. Can someone please send a memo to the Australian airforce because they are still searching and bill is going to be enormous and I am guessing taxpayers will be footing it.
Here are the list of some of the rumours circulating the net
1. The plane was hijacked for the gold in the cargo .
2. US drones that crashed in Afghanistan a few years back were being on-sold to China who were transporting them in passenger planes to avoid detection. The US got wind and hijacked the plane, landed it on Diego Garcia airbase in the Indian Ocean and removed the drones, then flew the plane into the ocean. No idea the fate of the passengers.
3. China have dropped a fake black box into ocean because they don’t want anyone to know their navy accidentally blew the plane up.
4. The plane was hijacked and taken to Afghanistan where it will be used as a weapon of mass destruction …. by loading it up with deadly poison.
5. Several psychics have claimed the plane has crashed into a remote jungle area and wasn’t hijacked at all. One Aussie psychic , Harry T, said he wasn’t picking up any spirits , passengers were maybe alive and the plane was on land not water. He feels the mystery may never be solved.
6. The pilot rang Malaysian officials shortly before taking off, threatening to crash the plane unless they released jailed politician Anwar Ibrahim
7. The plane was hijacked because of the 20 execs from the Texas company who were working on a system that can cloak planes and ships from radar. Important technology and information about the device were on their laptops.
Here are the things that don’t make sense
1. A guy on an oil rig reported an explosion in the sky around the time the plane went missing in the general vicinity and sent an email with co-ordinates (kinda fits in with theory #3). Nothing further said about it.He was interviewed but nothing more mentioned.
2. A man on a beach near Penang saw a plane fly very low over him around 3am. He was interviewed but nothing more mentioned.
3. A group of villagers on an island near Maldives saw a large plane with blue and red stripes fly very low over them. The noise woke many of them up and they ran out to look. There is an American airstrip located nearby on one of the islands. (fits with #2 theory)
4.Why did the Chinese search ship report a ping a day before the batteries were to run out and then suddenly two Australian ships pick up pinging (which were in a different search zone) and dismiss the Chinese ship pings ? (fits theory #3)
5.If the pilot planned to commit suicide why did he take the plane on a joyride and fly under the radar before crashing it?
6. If the plane was flying so low to avoid radar why didn’t any phones or electrical devices ping a tower? First class have satellite phones.
7. Boeing have been suspiciously silent despite receiving data from the engine for hours after the plane went missing. Boeing have not spoken at all about the plane, the data or a possibility it was a mechanical fault. Simply strange.