It use to be an urban legend you would tell visitors to Australia…careful of the Redback on the toilet seat. But alas for one unlucky dude it has become a reality. A man in Sydney was bitten by the venomous Redback spider while taking a leak in a portaloo …wait, there is more…. he was bitten on his penis. OK loons, I know what you were thinking , he was either sitting down (which is uncool) or he was standing up (which makes it awfully big). Anywho, I digress. By the time paramedics had arrived, the man had wisely made his own way to hospital where he was treated for swelling, pain and the humiliation. No word on the mental state of the spider.
Tag Archives: toilet
What would you do to escape from prison? Hmm, well I’m guessing it wouldn’t involve crawling through a communal toilet. Unfortunately for the Brazilian prisoner who slid through excrement and urine to make his great escape, he was caught and thrown back in his cell still caked in it. Oh the humanity.
OMG, parents can be so humiliating and kids so gross.
A British granny , who went to the loo at a shopping centre , didn’t realise they weren’t in operation and got locked in for four days. Luckily for the 82 year old she had just bought a ball of wool so she spent her time knitting a scarf for her granddaughter. She also had a nice supply of imperial mints to keep her spirits up. When shocked workmen eventually found her she was merrily knitting away. She did confess that the hand dryer came in handy at night to keep her warm.
Let this be a lesson. A 4 year old kid was made to unclog the school loo with his bare hands by his kindy teacher after she accused him of using too much paper for his 1s and 2s. Harsh. The mother , who as a tad irate, said her son hadn’t even washed his hands after the incident .
Come on Loons, haven’t you always wanted to know how to poop in space? Well wonder no more, all your questions have been answered. PSST: Did she say the urine is recycled into water? Budget cuts suck!
Oh dear god
At first I thought this was Androgoth but it turns out it was a 3 year old who ate way too much … my bad?