My greatest fear is that at some point wildlife will realise that if they join forces and attacked us collectively, we are screwed. Given that, a woman in India was bitten by some mean-ass snake in the middle of the night, while she was sleeping. When she woke up she began breastfeeding her baby before both became decidedly ill. Sadly they both died en route to the hospital. It is believed that the mother passed the poisonous venom through to her child via the breast milk. The family told authorities that they had seen the snake in the house but they didn’t manage to catch it.
Tag Archives: venom
You know what I hate? When you are sitting at your computer minding your own beeswax and a tiger snake bites you on the toe. Even worse….you die. Michael Thorpe from Gingin in Western Australian was on his computer when the 30 cm reptile chomped his toe. Sadly, the venom spread before he sought medical attention and died. Sheez, everybody, feet up!