Yippee Chinese medical investigators, you finally worked out it was those friggin tiny toxic mushrooms mysteriously killing up to 400 people over the past 30 years. Hmm, OK, I don’t want to be too picky here but you took your own sweet time guys! The deaths had become known as Yunnan Sudden Death Syndrome because the victim would suddenly go into cardiac arrest and that was it..dead! After years of scratching their heads investigators finally worked out the more than 90% of deaths occurred during July and August, mushroom harvesting season. They then narrowed down the mushroom species to Little White a relatively unknown toxic fungus. Slowly, slowly catch the monkey.